Best of 2013
- At the beginning of 2013, I wrote this short, sweet little post charging myself to live fearlessly in light of the cross. But there was this one little thing… I didn’t know I was going to have a baby this year. That’s kinda huge, you know? But, I had a baby, fearlessly, without any pain medication. So that’s something!
- I love that. This post still stirs me up. Own what you love without shame and cherish what it says about you. I’m thinking about doing a short January series called “A Few of My Favorite Things.” Feedback welcome.
- We are the Seasons. One of my rare poetry posts.
- On miscarriage. Miscarried in Feb, conceived again in March. Thank you, Jesus, for baby Susanna.
- On Marriage. Written on the high of finding out Susanna was a girl baby.
- Marriage advice via Downton Abbey: Inspiring your loved ones to be the best version of themselves.
- This one, on body image. Ah, us women need these reminders to just live, live, live and stop worrying so much about what we look like.
- Story Girl. “And the little girl who once loved stories is a grown up mother, and she has no room for them now.”
- Ten Lessons from my Twenties. Because I am 30 now. It’s a new decade of child-rearing versus child-bearing.
- A baby story. C’mon, I had to include it! Highlight of the year.
Did you have a favorite post?